Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vintage Fair - Baiastice



I braved the Vintage Fair.  I had to.  I needed this dress.  As a Hair Fair veteran, I thought I knew lag.  I have my lag outfit saved.  I'm really quick with the "derender" button when I need to be.  There is lag, and then there is this lag.  This is like if Curio released a new skin during a hair fair where U2 was playing.  It was worth it, though.  This dress by Baiastice could have starred in the movie "In Time". The hair is, of course, the new one by Truth. It's already well documented in all the blogs and I know I'm sheeple, but I love it.





Avatar

Skin - al vulo - sally * natural claveage sunkissed

Freckles - Miamai XGen Makeup_FullBody Freckles 02_Red Hair

Eyes FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Light Azure

HairFASHISM - Truth Faith Ginger

Hair -

Outfit

Dress - Baiastice Florence - Black and Blue blogged

Gloves - *COCO* Long Glvoes(Black)

Shoes - N-core PUMPS "Fatpack" BOXED

Poses

Del May - Misc

No comments:

Post a Comment